Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Tevez saga - I might go for compensation...

....well, every other mofo is:


Unbelieveable really, this is incredible.  I have to read this drivel all the f****** time for 2 years, as as West Ham fan, I'm overjoyed that we stayed up, but the real proof in the pudding of Sheff Utd, staying down the following season (almost going down again I think), proves that it is a good test over the course of a season...perhaps concentration on the football would have been in order.  Anyway, big fat line under that one, it's done.

LINE GOES HERE...

Until this morning, I read that Warnock might sue, then I read that Leeds are going to assess their legal position...honestly, where will it end...?!

The FA need to step in and tell everyone to piss off, it's done. End of.

No comments: